Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We're Back!

Alright, so most of my followers will probably look at my blog and say, "Whaaa??" because I have changed EVERTYTHING! And I mean everything! The blog has been revamped!
I invite all of you to take a gander at the tags above, where most of the basic questions you most likely have will be answered! My pen name is Jaquelyn Mace, Jaq for short. I'm a novelist and amateur blogger. (Oh, and a Doctor Who enthusiast on the side...)
On this blog you'll mostly read about my rants and raves on the happenings in the Nerdiverse. Particularly my thoughts on movies, books, and television series... I mean, who could ask for a better job than that? I could be a BBC critic... yup, I would die happy...
Yeah... focusing.
If you want me to talk about a certain topic on the blog please send me an e-mail (address above) and I will get back to you as soon as I can! (Note: not everything will make it onto the blog, but I sure can try!)
You'll see everything from Pinterest to Tumblr (oh Tumblr you cold mistress, I wish I could quit you!) on here. If it's nerdy, it'll probably pop up! OTPs, ships, canons, the whole deal. If YOU think it should, e-mail me!
And what would be a geek blog without feels?
Yes... yes, there will be many of those. *cough* Reichenbach Fall *cough* Moffat *cough*
I hope you all will enjoy! Leave any questions or comments below!

Jaquelyn Mace

No comments: