Sunday, July 14, 2013

Too Much Nerd, Not Enough Shirt!


Teefury.com has done it again! The tee today is AWESOME. It's a combination of Alien, Portal, and Stargate! For all of you science fiction fans, this shirt is DEFINITELY for you!

Update on my wisdom teeth: I look like a flipping chipmunk. Other than that I am doing just fine. I'm on a steady diet of various jellos and puddings and haven't slept hardly at all in the past 48 hours.

Which gives me so much more time to Pinterest nerdy things... (haha!)

Season 7 of Doctor Who is coming along, but I'm not ready for all the heart-wrenching feels at the end.

Funny story, I started with episode one of season seven when I was barely coming out of the "loopy stages" of getting my teeth out. (SPOILERS!) When feeble-minded me processed that Amy and Rory were getting a divorce I started sobbing like a maniac. My poor dad didn't know what to do with me!

Oh, dear... this is my life now isn't it? Sobbing incoherently at Doctor Who episodes...

*sigh* This is the life.

Jaquelyn Mace

No comments: