Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tee Fury!

Alright, so there's a new Tee Fury tonight!!

If you are looking for cheap, awesome, amazing, terrific, nerdy tees you have come to the right person! Go to teefury.com and empty your wallet because once you start you won't want to stop! (Trust me...)

Every day, at 9 o' clock p.m., the lovely folks at Tee Fury will put up a new tee-shirt for sale! Every shirt is $14.00, including shipping and handling, and they are AMAZING. These tees are NOT the cruddy, last a couple of weeks tees! I have loads (way more than I should) and I have been completely happy with each shirt! I've had some for years and I STILL wear them!

There's a catch though... these tees are only for sale for 24 hours! Then, THEY ARE GONE!! They might be in the After Hours category, but not for long... and they are a little more expensive there! So if you like it, BUY IT!

Tonight, they have TWO up for sale! (Wee!! Less money to spend on food and... things I need to survive... ugh.) One is called "Sugar and Splice", a mash-up between The Powerpuff Girls and Bioshock! The other is called "Forest Spirit Protector",  a Princess Mononoke Manga tee!

In After Hours, they have a "Who-vios" tee for the Doctor Who fans! I am so guilty of buying this shirt... I love it! But hurry!! After Hours ends in about 5 hours!

Hope you enjoy!

Jaquelyn Mace

No comments: