Thursday, July 18, 2013

Contest

It's a Two Teefury day!!! You guys have to go and vote/buy your favorite shirt!! What are the two you might ask?
Fanboy vs. Fangirl!! 
The designs aren't exactly my favorite, they are a bit plain! But the concept of it is AWESOME!! 
Funny story, I finally got my sister to watch Sherlock. It didn't end well, but when DOES it? The next time I saw her she was crying her eyes out. 
Poor girl hasn't even SLEPT. 
Oh you horrible Feels... Making us angst. But season 3 will (finally) be here in November (January I think it was for the U.S.)!! And of course you have the Doctor Who 50th in November as well. And as a Christmas present from the BBC, they will have Matt Smith regenerate for the Christmas special... Ouch. Does Moffat just sit around thinking about ways to make us suffer?? 

...probably. 

Much Love-
Jaquelyn Mace

No comments: