Tuesday, July 9, 2013

No Thread to Tiny to Pull....

Ah, the Sherlockians.
Yes, my friends, draw your attention over here! With season 3 taking its sweet time getting here, we have been driven completely and utterly INSANE. In fact, there are those of us... oh who am I kidding? ALL of us have watched those precious six episodes over and over and OVER again! Analyzing EVERYTHING. And I mean E-VER-Y-THING! Some of these theories are crazy and so thought out!
I have seen one theory about The Fall that I am able to put my money on, or at least I found it interesting. This particular Sherlockian has pulled threads more than I have seen anyone before! It's crazy!  If you're looking for a good read, take a look at this article! It's amazing!

Definitely worth your time. Go on, click it! http://finalproblem.tumblr.com/post/16962160223/loose-threads
Spoiler alert! If you haven't seen The Reichenbach Fall yet, DO NOT READ. Unless you want to be confused out of your mind!

THE GAME. IS. ON.

Jaquelyn Mace

No comments: